The Mobilcard Südtirol allows you to travel across the entire South Tyrol Integrated Public Transport network.
Included in the network are:
- South Tyrol railway network (as far as Trento, only regional trains)
- Local bus networks
- Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano ropeways
- Renon tram and Mendola funicular
Mobilcards are non-transferable and may be used for travel across the entire South Tyrol Integrated Transport network. You must validate your Mobilcard every time you travel. You are not required to indicate your destination. Date of first validation will be printed on your Mobilcard. Cards are valid for 7 consecutive days beginning at the date of first validation. Three-day cards may be used for travel on any three days over a seven-day period. Dates of usage are printed on card upon validation. Your Mobilcard comes with a full list of eligible routes and means of transport.
Carriage of animals
Guide dogs and small animals are carried free of charge if capable of being carried in one’s arms or within a cage or container with a maximum size of 70 x 30 x 50 cm. For all other animals you need to purchase a single ticket or a Mobilcard (adult fare).
With the exception of small dog breeds, dogs must be kept on a lead and wear a muzzle.
In order to transport a bicycle on board, you need to purchase a daily ticket (6,00 euro) or a single ticket (15 cent/km) for bicycle carriage.
If your journey covers more than 40 kilometres, the daily ticket for bicycle carriage is the cheapest option. The daily ticket must be validated at the beginning of each journey; remember to validate before boarding when travelling with trains and ropeways.
Children: free travel for children under the age of 6.
Mobilcard Junior: for children and juniors aged under 14.
Adults Alto Adige 7 Days: 28,00 €
Junior Alto Adige 7 Days: 14,00 €
Adults Alto Adige 3 Days: 23,00 €
Junior Alto Adige 3 Days: 11,50 €
Adults Alto Adige 1 Day: 15,00 €
Junior Alto Adige 1 Day: 7,50 €
Museums, trains, buses and cable cars with one ticket
The museumobil Card combines two offerings, the South Tyrol-wide travel card and admission to South Tyrol's museums.
Prices and services included:
- Travel on three days following the first use of the card on all bus services; rail as far as Trento (only regional services - does not include Eurostar/intercity trains); the following cable cars: Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten, Verano/Vöran and Renon/Ritten; the Renon/Rittner narrow track railway and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel
- Admission to almost all of South Tyrol's museums
- 3-day Museumobil Card:
28.00 € per person for adults plus 3 days Museumobil Junior (children aged 6 - 14 ) for 14.00 €
- 7-day museumobil Card:
32.00 € per person for adults, plus 7 days Museumobil Junior (children aged 6 - 14) for 16.00 €
Bolzano Bozen Card
A lot of advantages thanks to the Bolzano Bozen card.
Explore the city and its surroundings in an easy and economic way!
The Bolzano Bozen card also offers the following services
Free at participating establishments.
- All public transport services throughout South Tyrol
- regional train services in South Tyrol: from Brennero to Trento and from Malles to S. Candido
- local bus services (urban, extra-urban an citybus services
- San Genesio, Renon, Maranza, Meltina and Verano ropeways
- Renon tram an Mendola funicular
- The PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Malles and Müstair
- One free entry to the 80 museums in Alto Adige
- Free entry in the public swimming pool of San Genesio
- Guided tour of the cheese production on Ausserrassenhof in Avigna/San Genesio
- Guidet tour of the sparkling wine cellar “Arunda” of Meltina
- Guided tour of the wine cellar Bolzano on Wednesday
- Guided tour of the wine cellar Loacker on Thursday
- Free use of the Shuttle bus service, BoBus "Sightseeing Bus Bolzano" (from April to October)
- Guided tours to Bolzano
- Vitalpina Hotel Schönblick
- Antica Locanda Al Cervo
- Hotel König Laurin
- Albergo Plattner
- Maso Wieser
- Maso Haflinger
- Maso Werner Hof