The Mobilcard Südtirol allows you to travel across the entire South Tyrol Integrated Public Transport network.
Included in the network are:
- South Tyrol railway network (as far as Trento, only regional trains)
- Local bus networks
- Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano ropeways
- Renon tram and Mendola funicular
Mobilcards are non-transferable and may be used for travel across the entire South Tyrol Integrated Transport network. You must validate your Mobilcard every time you travel. You are not required to indicate your destination. Date of first validation will be printed on your Mobilcard. Cards are valid for 7 consecutive days beginning at the date of first validation. Three-day cards may be used for travel on any three days over a seven-day period. Dates of usage are printed on card upon validation. Your Mobilcard comes with a full list of eligible routes and means of transport.
Children: free travel for children under the age of 6.
Mobilcard Junior: for children and juniors aged under 14.
Adults Alto Adige 7 Days: 28,00 €
Junior Alto Adige 7 Days: 14,00 €
Adults Alto Adige 3 Days: 23,00 €
Junior Alto Adige 3 Days: 11,50 €
Museums, trains, buses and cable cars with one ticket
The museumobil Card combines two offerings, the South Tyrol-wide travel card and admission to South Tyrol's museums.
Prices and services included:
- Travel on three days following the first use of the card on all bus services; rail as far as Trento (only regional services - does not include Eurostar/intercity trains); the following cable cars: Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten, Verano/Vöran and Renon/Ritten; the Renon/Rittner narrow track railway and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel
- Admission to almost all of South Tyrol's museums
- 3-day Museumobil Card:
28.00 € per person for adults plus 3 days Museumobil Junior (children aged 6 - 14 ) for 14.00 €
- 7-day museumobil Card:
32.00 € per person for adults, plus 7 days Museumobil Junior (children aged 6 - 14) for 16.00 €
Bolzano Bozen Card
The Bolzano Bozen card also offers the following services
- Guided Tours of Bolzano (April–October)
- Excursions to the Dolomites National Park (in summer)
- Cultural Guided Tour (in summer)
- Free bike hire from the Tourist Information Office
- Free use of the Shuttle bus service, BoBus "Sightseeing Bus Bolzano" (from April to October)
Bolzano Bozen Card entitles you to free use of all public transport in Alto Adige: regional trains, local buses, Bolzano cable cars (Colle, Renon e San Genesio) and a return trip to Malles and Zernez with PostAuto Schweiz.Free at participating establishments.