San Genesio is the home of Haflinger horses and very popular with horse riders! Numerous riding stables invite visitors to riding fun in summer and in winter. There is no gentler way of exploring winter and the fascinating nature of Salto than on horseback or during a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride. Discovering San Genesio and Salto on horseback:
- Saltner Edelweiss – www.saltner-edelweiss.it
Lessons and horse-drawn carriage rides
- Inn Landgasthof zum Hirschen – www.hirschenwirt.it
Riding stable opened 1969, lessons for beginners and horse-drawn carriage rides
- Hotel König Laurin – www.hotel-koeniglaurin.com
A teacher and trainer for daily hacks or short excursions of one or several hours is available, also for horse-drawn carriage rides.
- Bauernhof Oberfahrerhof – www.reiterhof-oberfahrer.com
Large selection of guided tours on horseback, for beginners and skilled riders.
- Bauernhof Wietererhof – www.wietererhof.com
Lessons for beginners and skilled riders on Haflinger horses and ponies