Did you know that ….
• San Genesio enjoys the most hours of sunshine in South Tyrol?
• the salto, the largest larch tree high plateau of Europe, is directly above San Genesio?
• 200 miles hiking trails are waiting here for you?
• the most chestnut trees of the region are in our village?
• the Haflinger horse originates in San Genesio?
• San Genesio is the commune with the largest number of riding stables and Haflinger horses?
• one of the South Tyrol’s largest and most modern veterinary clinic is in San Genesio, “Tierklinik Salten”?